Underwater adventures

Apo Island didn't disappoint!  Photo credits to Bryan...We snorkeled 7 times in 2 days and I stopped trying to remember all the fish we saw.  Birds are hard enough - speaking of, there were some new to me species on Apo. We got there by wading out to the ferry.
I walked up to a lighthouse above the town and was rewarded with a rainbow view.
We rode back to Dumaguete today and since it was a weekend we weren't riding alone.
This group ride sported at least one Ironman.  We see several group rides and quite a few other riders on the weekends.
My first fresh Jackfruit.

Bryan went over to Siquijor, our next island, to meet up with Ferda, his wife, who's taking the ferry down from Cebu.  I'm spending tomorrow birding with a guide in the mountains before taking the ferry tomorrow.  Hoping for a hornbill or other spectacular bird!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and we're off!

On to Oregon

Travel, reentry and reflections