Time to ride again!

Hi everyone, 

Wednesday I fly to Seattle, assemble my bike and gear, meet my friends Mo and Al and start for San Diego!  I'm looking forward to riding in scenic lands, living outdoors and sharing good company.  I've wanted to do this trip since 1987 when I chose to travel in Europe before studying abroad instead of riding the Pacific Coast with my siblings.  Time to go see what it's all about 😀

We're taking a relaxed approach to logistics and don't have a fixed schedule.  It should take 5-6 weeks to ride around 1800 miles.  We'll start by going around the Olympic Penninsula before crossing the Columbia River at Astoria, OR and heading down the coast.  It's adventure time!  

Comments

  1. Excellent! Enjoy the ride. Take your time. The only part I've ridden was between San Francisco and San Diego in Feb. 2000. It rained a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

and we're off!

On to Oregon

Travel, reentry and reflections